SUPER THERM INDONESIA
Super Therm Indonesia is a water-borne combination of high-performance aliphatic urethanes, elastomeric acrylics, and resin additives which produces a tough, yet flexible coating film.
Designed for performance and durability, Super Therm Indonesia contains 4 unique ceramics to block up to 95% of Solar Heat entering a structure due to Visual Ligh, Ultra Violet (UV), and Infrared (IR). Super Therm® is a flexible membrane with low permeability that can greatly reduce the expansion and contraction of a roof and prevents corrosion and surface deterioration.
- SUPER THERM drastically reduces the energy consumption required from your cooling/heating unit by keeping the heat out during summer and the heat in during winter
- SUPER THERM replaces 15-20cm of traditional insulation
- SUPER THERM blocks moisture and air infiltration – certified and tested as a moisture and air barrier under ASTM-certified testing
- SUPER THERM can prolong the lifespan of your material and equipment for up to 20 years
- SUPER THERM prevents the development of mould, mildew and wood rot
- SUPER THERM can be used on virtually any surface
- SUPER THERM is UV and weather-resistant
- SUPER THERM is water-based, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- SUPER THERM is a single component ready-to-use and easy-to-apply coating
- SUPER THERM, when applied, is only a 0.254mm thick
- SUPER THERM has a Class A0 Fire Rating
- SUPER THERM is mould and mildew resistant