HPC COATING INDONESIA
HPC® Coating Indonesia is designed to control heat transfer on surface temperatures up to 482°F (250°C). It is water-borne and extremely lightweight in appearance. HPC® Coating Indonesia uses a special acrylic resin blend with specific ceramic compounds added to provide a non-conductive block against heat transfer.
HPC® Coating Indonesia offers a “Green”, non-flammable, non-toxic formula for high heat surface applications over standard steam pipe or oven wall construction. HPC® Coating Indonesia is easily applied using a texture sprayer and can be applied over metal, concrete, wood, and other substrates.
- HOT PIPE COATING is an insulation system over hot pipes, tanks, and valves
- HOT PIPE COATING blocks heat migration into cold tanks, lines, and valves
- HOT PIPE COATING can be used to block conductive, convective and radiational heat
- HOT PIPE COATING is an ideal solution when a hot system cannot be shut down
- HOT PIPE COATING can be used as a base/primer or can be built up in layers for additional protection
- HOT PIPE COATING is easily applied using a texture sprayer and can be applied over metal, concrete, wood, and other substrates.
- HOT PIPE COATING is easy-to-apply directly on to hot pipes while pipes are still operational
- HOT PIPE COATING increases insulation with each additional layer – additional coats immediately reduce surface temperature and loss of heat
- HOT PIPE COATING is long-lasting – Does not absorb humidity or lose insulation value when supported by an overcoat
- HOT PIPE COATING is a safe, non-flammable and non-toxic solution
- HOT PIPE COATING can be sprayed to fit over any configuration or shape, making it possible to reach the most difficult places in highly complex environments